The program featured a morning Keynote Address entitled Information Security: Threats, Attack Vectors and Solutions, led by Robert E. Anderson Jr., Managing Director of Navigant Consulting, Inc. Breakout topics included Physician Independence in an Environment of Growing Complexity, New Revenue Opportunities, Learning From the Past: Regulatory and Transactional Lessons Learned in Healthcare Deals and Building a Personal Brand in Health Care. There was also a Luncheon Presentation focused on the Post Election World for the Health Care Industry, an afternoon Keynote Address called Value as a Driver of Provider Payment and an Expert Panel discussing The Impact of the Presidential Election on Strategy and Alternative Payment Systems.
- South Florida Hospital News & Healthcare Report
- RSM US LLP
- American Express
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
- PNC Health Care
- Gregory, Sharer & Stuart, CPAs
- J.P. Morgan
- Ernst and Young, LLP
- Fifth Third Bank
- Healthcare Financial Management Association - Florida Chapter
- Memorial Healthcare System
- KPMG, LLP
- Moore Stephens Lovelace CPAs & Advisors
- Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- Pinnacle Healthcare Consulting
- Winthrop Resources
For more information on how to become a sponsor for a future conference, please contact the FICPA at (800) 342-3197, (850) 224-2727 or email@example.com.